Views: 92 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-29 Origin: Site
1. Check whether the mechanical properties are good, keep the workbench and bending machine table level; and prepare various mandrel tool blocks.
2. According to the diameter requirements of the processed steel bar, the hoop bending machine is equipped with a mandrel, forming shaft, iron shaft or variable block frame, and the diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times the diameter of the steel bar.
3. Check the mandrel, the stopper and the turntable should be free from damage and cracks, the protective cover should be fastened and reliable, and it can only work after the empty machine is confirmed to be normal.
4. When operating, insert one end of the bent steel bar into the middle of the gap provided by the turntable, place the other end close to the body and fix it, and press it tightly with your hands to check the fixing of the body. up.
5. It is strictly forbidden to replace the mandrel, change the angle and adjust the speed during the operation, and it is not allowed to refuel or disassemble.
6. When bending steel bars, it is strictly forbidden to process steel bars that exceed the diameter, number of roots and machine speed specified by the machine.
7. When bending high-hardness or low-alloy steel bars, the maximum limit diameter should be in accordance with the standard specified on the mechanical nameplate, and the corresponding spindle should be replaced.
8. It is strictly forbidden to stand on one side of the fuselage without a fixed side within the working radius of the bent steel bar. The bent semi-finished products should be stacked neatly, and the hooks must not face upwards.
9. When the turntable changes direction, it must be carried out after a complete stop.
10. After the work is over, clean up the site, maintain the machinery and equipment, and turn off the power lock box.