Views: 79 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-06 Origin: Site
1. The equipment is used outdoors
When the CNC steel bar hoop bending machine is used outdoors, it should be installed in a shed with a ceiling and a dry ground. Try to avoid using it under the sun, and it is not allowed to use it in the open air in rainy and snowy weather. It is necessary to prevent wind, sand and dust from blowing into the equipment. And electrical control system, otherwise it will cause mechanical damage and cannot work normally.
2. Equipment maintenance
The traction part of the equipment should be regularly added or replaced with lubricating oil according to the regulations, and oil should be injected at the grease nozzle every week, and each straightening roller should be injected with lithium-based grease every month to ensure that the bearings are sufficiently lubricated. There are oil injection holes above the shearing mechanism and the bending mechanism, and lithium-based grease should be injected regularly to ensure that the bearings are sufficiently lubricated. Extend the service life of each component. In addition, water should be drained to the air filter regularly.
1. During the use and maintenance of the servo motor, it is strictly forbidden to hit it or hit it with other objects, so as not to damage the motor.
2. Without the permission of the equipment supplier, it is not allowed to add other objects on the equipment, and it is not allowed to damage or move the safety protection nets and safety signs of each part of the machine.
3. When the machine is being maintained, repaired, cleaned or adjusted, a warning sign of "under maintenance, no operation" should be hung (placed) on the operating platform to prevent personal equipment injury due to uninformed misoperation.
4. To repair the pneumatic components, you must cut off the power, turn off the air source, and discharge the remaining compressed air in the pipeline. At the same time, you should hang (place) a warning sign "under maintenance, no operation" on the operating table before proceeding. Overhaul to avoid personal equipment injury.
5. The installation and maintenance of the electrical system must be operated by professional electricians, and the main power supply must be cut off when it is not used for a long time.
Routine maintenance per shift (note: one shift is 8 working hours)
① At the end or beginning of each work shift, it is recommended to carry out a general cleaning work to remove iron oxide scale and sundries.
② Check the integrity of the cutter and whether the fixing bolts of the pressing wheel are loose at any time, and check the fastening of the traction part of the conduit. Please fasten it in time, otherwise the lower traction wheel will be broken, and iron filings will be splashed and cause danger.
③ When the temperature is lower than 3°C, water must be released at the end of each shift, otherwise the entire pneumatic system will not work due to water freezing.
④ When the temperature is lower than 3°C, it is required to use cotton yarn to absorb the water vapor at the muffler mouth at the end of each shift, otherwise the movement of the cylinder will be slow or impossible.
⑥ Fastening of screws in each part
The tightening of the screws of the two traction driving wheels, the tightening of the screws of the two traction pulleys, the tightening of the screws of the end cover of the upper traction sleeve, the tightening of the screws of each shear knife, the tightening of the screws of the bending mandrel, the tightening of the bending shaft fasten.