Views: 88 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-28 Origin: Site
1. First check whether the performance of the machine tool is good, and whether the workbench and bending machine workbench are in a horizontal state.
2. According to the diameter of the steel bar to be processed and the requirements to be met by the CNC steel bar bending machine, install all parts of the components (such as the forming shaft, the mandrel, the variable stop frame and the iron stop shaft), and the attention should be paid to the mandrel. The diameter should be 2.5 times larger than the diameter of the steel bar to be processed.
3. Before operation, check whether the turntable, mandrel, and stopper are damaged, whether the CNC steel bar bending machine is cracked, and whether the guard is firmly stuck. Then perform an idling test to see if it is normal, and if it is normal, it can be run.
4. When working, first insert the end of the steel bar to be bent into the turntable and fix it in the prepared space, then fasten the other end to the fuselage and compact it by hand, and check the fixation of the fuselage again. If It is still possible to work by pressing on the side that blocks the steel bar.
5. The position, speed and mandrel must not be changed during the working process of the hoop bending machine. If you want to refuel or clean up, you have to wait until the machine stops.